Interested in one of Nigeria's most comprehenisve and engaging project management training?
GEM Center For Human Capital Development hold PMP trainings in Lagos & Ibadan.
We are the provider of choice with years of experience training candidates for the Project Management Professional Exam by the Project Management Institute in the United States of America.
Though times are tough, learning from the eagle, it is a great time for the determined to soar and get an edge!
Worldwide, knowledge and certification in Project Management has proved to go a long way in facilitating enhanced salaries, career progression and flexibility to move between business sectors.
Join us for the upcoming PMP training sessions
Location & Date
Batch 3: Oct 19 - Nov 9th, 2019
Time [Online]: 8:30pm -10:00pm
Facilitator: Oladeji Oluwaseyi Hybee10x MBA,M.Inf.Sc,PMP,CISA,COBIT5 (https://www.linkedin.com/in/iboladeji/)
Why become PMP certified?
- You will be separated from the crowd; good edge in recruitment and career progression
- Better you, better pay! It Illustrates personal drive to further your credentials, knowledge, and professional abilities
- You are globally recognised
- Will expose you to mainstream thinking on project management standards, techniques, best practices, and current trends
- Opens doors to new clients as your PMP credential may help your company win business, making you more valuable to your firm
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
Account Name: Edawah Technologies Limited
Account Number: 0030212250
For registration after payment, please contact Azeezat on 07056660449 | [email protected]
Online Payment: https://paystack.com/pay/gem
We call this "The Explain-PM-To-Grandma Collaborative Training To DIGEST Knowledge, BLOW UP Managerial Capacity & BLAST the PMP Exam"
- We meet online daily(modalities below)
Time: 8:30pm - 9:30pm everynight for 3 weeks. Yes, learn even in your night wear, after work.
Date: October 8th - 28th, 2019
Followed by 4 weeks of turbo-mode guided-study and then proceed to smash the PMP exam, God willing
Mode of Online Class
- ZOOM webinar for collaborative daily sessions
- LIVE audio streaming of sessions for those with weak internet speed or those in transit
- Closed Whatsapp group for deeper engagement, mentoring and inter-student learning
That is not all
- We are holding your hand all the way to exam hall!
- We are providing all the study materials you need for the guided-study(book, slides, tons of practice questions etc)
- On request, we would guide you to tested-and-trusted resources as add-ons
- We are giving you access to our 15hour online PMP certification course. Learn anywhere and make up for missed daily session.
- We would be sending you 30mins downloadable audio notes every morning to learn/revise while you work, walk & drive.
- We are not throwing these at you, we set study targets and *followup with periodic calls for Q&A and accountability*
PMP Exam Registration - The complex procedures could be intimidating. We have your back on this.
Hear from a past student - “I had attended several PMP prep courses but after yours I had the courage to attempt it and I passed” Habeebat (NNPC)_
It's a steal
- The intense mentorship
- The convenience of piecemeal daily classes
- The 15hr video online course
- The daily downloadable audios
- High value materials for guided-study
- Tons and tons of practice questions
- The support from community of others taking the exam
You ordinarily would not pay less than N250,000 for this package
BUT! You get to pay N50,000 if you pay immediately, NOW.
Registration closes immediately the desired number is met.
We would offer a FULL REFUND if you are not convinced after 5 sessions
To pay, visit http://gem4success.com/payment
I am not writing the PMP exam anytime soon, can I still partake?
Sure, the massive knowledge and capacity enhancement is the main value!
What if I cannot make it to all the sessions?
You have lots of value through the online video course you can follow at your pace and the daily audios sent to you
What if my internet connection fumbles suddenly and cannot follow the ZOOM webinar?
We've got you covered. You can Listen LIVE through the alternative arrangement of audio streaming
What if I am not impressed after the first few classes?
We refund you with no questions asked
Can i pay in installments?
Is the time not too short?
Not at all. With quality mentorship and materials, together with dedication from you, we would get there, God willing
Is group discount available
Talk to us, we might be able to work out something
What do I get if I refer people?
Talk to us, we might be able to work out commission for you
For inquiries and more information, please contact me on 09099576339 (call/sms), Whatsapp https://wa.me/2349099576339 or email on
Oladeji Oluwaseyi Hybee10x MBA,M.Inf.Sc,PMP,CISA,COBIT5
GEM Center for Human Capital Development
Who To Attend
- Professional individuals: Telecom,IT,Banking,Real Estate,Manufacturing,Civil Works, Construction,Oil & Gas etc
- Prospective managers and other leading roles in a company.
- Middle and top level officials for career boost
- Entrepreneur/ Self-employed who wants to know best practices for managing their business
- Introduction to project management and its processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Align the project to the organization's strategic plans and business justification throughout its lifecycle.
- Identify project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, control needs, and resource requirements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Implement project management knowledge, processes, lifecycle and the embodied concepts, tools and techniques in order to achieve project success.
- Adapt projects in response to issues that arise internally and externally.
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative project environment.
- Utilize technology tools for communication, collaboration, information management, and decision support.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate project success.
- Apply appropriate legal and ethical standards.
- Adapt project management practices to meet the needs of stakeholders from multiple sectors of the economy (i.e. consulting, government, arts, media, and charity organizations).
- Apply project management practices to the launch of new programs, initiatives, products, services, and events relative to the needs of stakeholders.
- Appraise the role of project management in organization change.
Some Organizations We Have Trained for
- University of Ibadan
- Oyo State Government
- Meed Networks