Interested in one of Nigeria's most comprehenisve and engaging project management training?
GEM Center For Human Capital Development hold PMP trainings in Lagos & Ibadan.
We are the provider of choice with years of experience training candidates for the Project Management Professional Exam by the Project Management Institute in the United States of America.
Though times are tough, learning from the eagle, it is a great time for the determined to soar and get an edge!
Worldwide, knowledge and certification in Project Management has proved to go a long way in facilitating enhanced salaries, career progression and flexibility to move between business sectors.
Join us for the upcoming PMP training sessions
Location & Date
Ground Floor, GEM Building, KLM 2, Arulogun Road, Off Odogbo Barracks, Ojoo, Ibadan
Batch 2: Oct 1st-4th, 2019 (Tuesday - Friday)
IF THE DATES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE NOT CONDUCIVE FOR YOU DUE TO YOUR TIGHT SCHEDULE,KINDLY CALL ON 09099566480 OR EMAIL [email protected] TO FIX A SUITABLE DATE
Time [Classroom]: 09:30am – 05:30pm (Saturdays), 12:00pm – 05:30pm (Sundays)
Time [Online]: 7:30pm -10:30pm
Facilitator: Oladeji Oluwaseyi Hybee10x MBA,M.Inf.Sc,PMP,CISA,COBIT5 (https://www.linkedin.com/in/iboladeji/)
Why become PMP certified?
- You will be separated from the crowd; good edge in recruitment and career progression
- Better you, better pay! It Illustrates personal drive to further your credentials, knowledge, and professional abilities
- You are globally recognised
- Will expose you to mainstream thinking on project management standards, techniques, best practices, and current trends
- Opens doors to new clients as your PMP credential may help your company win business, making you more valuable to your firm
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
Account Name: Edawah Technologies Limited
Account Number: 0030212250
For registration after payment, please contact Azeezat on 07056660449 | [email protected]
Online Payment: https://paystack.com/pay/gem
- Detailed course materials
- Hundreds of sample PMP exam questions
- Simulated 200-question mock exam at end of training, multiple-choice, computer-based online exam
- Tons of 'get-me-started' project management templates to enhance understanding and practicability
- Case studies and project management documentaries
- Real-life application and understanding
- Conducive learning environment (Lunch, small chops & free Wi-fi for classroom option)
- Course outline based on PMP Handbook
- Participants get a Certificate of Training as required by the Project Management Institute, USA
- Followup including support and guidance in registering for the PMP exam
- We train you to pass the PMP exam at first sitting!
- We equip you with the skills & techniques for delivering projects successfully, predictable and consistently!
Who To Attend
- Professional individuals: Telecom,IT,Banking,Real Estate,Manufacturing,Civil Works, Construction,Oil & Gas etc
- Prospective managers and other leading roles in a company.
- Middle and top level officials for career boost
- Entrepreneur/ Self-employed who wants to know best practices for managing their business
- Introduction to project management and its processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Align the project to the organization's strategic plans and business justification throughout its lifecycle.
- Identify project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, control needs, and resource requirements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Implement project management knowledge, processes, lifecycle and the embodied concepts, tools and techniques in order to achieve project success.
- Adapt projects in response to issues that arise internally and externally.
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative project environment.
- Utilize technology tools for communication, collaboration, information management, and decision support.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate project success.
- Apply appropriate legal and ethical standards.
- Adapt project management practices to meet the needs of stakeholders from multiple sectors of the economy (i.e. consulting, government, arts, media, and charity organizations).
- Apply project management practices to the launch of new programs, initiatives, products, services, and events relative to the needs of stakeholders.
- Appraise the role of project management in organization change.
Some Organizations We Have Trained for
- University of Ibadan
- Oyo State Government
- Meed Networks