Gain a quick mastery of web technology and related terminologies.
This is a broad-based course covering technical, theoretical and design areas, concisely delivered. You will develop an understanding of computing, web technologies, programming and interactivity alongside skills in visual design, creative thinking and interface.
- Overview of relevant terminologies (server, client etc.)
- History & Evolution of Internet
- How Internet works
- Overview of how search engines work & getting better at using them
- Introduction to Web Design
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Databases
- Introduction to Content Management Systems (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress etc.)
- Web Hosting & Domain Name Registration
Who To Attend
The course is for anyone who wants to unmask the mystery of web technology. Specifically, It would be of great use to the following people:
- Prospective IT managers and other leading roles in an company
- Middle and top level officials for career boost
- Non-technical (IT) professionals in fields like accounting, auditing, agro-allied etc.
- IT-savvy people who need a refresher course
- Computing & non-computing students/professionals want to strengthen their knowledge
Basic knowledge of how to use a computer and the internet (check email, use Facebook etc)
Join us on the 19th of November for the INTENSIVE boot camp that empowers you with the latest web technologies.
DATE: April 19th, 2017 TIME: 10am - 5pm VENUE: GEM Building, KLM 2 Ojoo-Arulogun road, Along Odogbo Barracks road, Ojoo, Ibadan DIRECTION: From Ojoo, Ibadan drive down on the road beside Odogbo Barracks or take a cab/bike to GEM (pronounced jem) and alight in front of the green building FEE:
N10,000FREE PS. OPTIONAL sum of N2500 for those interested in collecting certificate
To reserve a seat, fill the form below and click on the CLICK TO REGISTER button
Hurry, only 15 seats available.