Location is no longer a barrier to qualitative project management education.
Not just that, it is now more affordable!
Worldwide, knowledge and certification in Project Management has proved to go a long way in facilitating enhanced salaries, career progression and flexibility to move between business sectors.
Exam or no exam, the knowledge of project management would go a long way in structuring numerous unstructured approaches to many areas of your personal and business life. You become a better leader, coordinator, facilitator, goal setter, manager of limited resources among other benefits.
GEM Centre For Human Capital Development hereby notifies you of our upcoming 60-hour Whatsapp/Skype-based Project Management (PMP) Training, which is scheduled to take place as follows:
Lead Facilitator: Oladeji Oluwaseyi Ibrahim M.Inf.Sc,PMP,CISA,COBIT5 (https://www.linkedin.com/in/iboladeji/)
2018 Q1 Training Dates
Batch 1: January 8th - 28th, 2018
Batch 2: February 5th - 25th, 2018
Batch 3: March 5th - 25th, 2018
- Rich custom class slides & multimedia shared through interactive & engaging sessions. Lots of questions to be solved in class!
- Real-life application and case study-based training. "Tell me and i forget, show me and i remember, involve me and i understand"
- You would also be given free 2-month access to our Project Management (PMP) Prep online course with over 15hours of video (N20,000 value)
- Hundreds of sample PMP exam questions plus a 200-question exam simulator.
- Get numerous project management documents & templates to enhance your understanding and kick-start your application
- Participants get a Certificate of Training as required by the Project Management Institute, USA
- The certificate would indicate that you have undergone 35 contact hours of PM. Key requirement to write the PMP exam.
- You would also be given study materials for more research towards writing the PMP exam.
- Followup including support and guidance in registering for the PMP exam
- Introduction to project management and its processes
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project time management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project human resource management
- Project communications management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Project stakeholder management
Get more value out of 2017 before it ends and lay a good foundation for 2018, God willing!
Who To Attend
- Prospective managers and other leading roles in a company.
- Middle and top level officials for career boost.
- Entrepreneur/ Self-employed who wants to know best practices for managing their business
Key Learning Objectives
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Align the project to the organization's strategic plans and business justification throughout its lifecycle.
- Identify project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, control needs, and resource requirements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Implement project management knowledge, processes, lifecycle and the embodied concepts, tools and techniques in order to achieve project success.
- Adapt projects in response to issues that arise internally and externally.
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative project environment.
- Utilize technology tools for communication, collaboration, information management, and decision support.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate project success.
- Apply appropriate legal and ethical standards.
- Adapt project management practices to meet the needs of stakeholders from multiple sectors of the economy (i.e. consulting, government, arts, media, and charity organizations).
- Apply project management practices to the launch of new programs, initiatives, products, services, and events relative to the needs of stakeholders.
- Appraise the role of project management in organization change.
Training & Registration Details
Time : 6pm - 9pm daily
Venue: Online via Whatsapp & Skype
Fee: #6,500 per stage
Payment has to be made latest by 24 hours before each stage commences.
Full package #18,000 if paid at once.
Group discounts available. You also get discounts if you refer others.
Registration Process: Kindly pay into GTB/Edawah Technologies/0030212250 and contact Akintayo Owolabi on 09099566480 | [email protected]